A lush Vegan banana bread which is moist and tasty. This Banana bread recipe is simple and it can be made using one bowl.
Alongside the flour, baking soda, sugar, salt and baking powder add the below ingredients. The ingredients combined will create your perfect banana bread.
- Bananas – for a sweeter outcome opt for overripe bananas.
- Vegan Butter or Coconut Oil – pick whether you want a buttery taste or the lovely flavour of your ingredients immersed with coconut oil.
- Vanilla Extract – to enhance all flavours combined.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – great for helping your banana bread rise.
- Almond Milk – any dairy free milk will work.
- Nutmeg – to add that aromatic flavour.
- Walnuts – great for adding diversity to the texture alongside a nutty finish.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Add the wet ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer most of your mixture into a greased bread tin leaving a scoop behind.
- Mix a handful of walnuts into the remaining mixture, then spread this evenly on top of the mixture already in the loaf tin.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 170 degrees and cover with foil. Check whether it is golden and has baked thoroughly. Remove foil and bake for a further 15 minutes if necessary.
- Enjoy once cooled or however you prefer.
I hope you like this recipe as much as I do. If you try it, I would love to know how you find it, in the comments below.
All the best
One thought on “VEGAN BANANA BREAD”
This sounds so good! Definitely gonna save to try to make later!!
LikeLiked by 1 person